Who is Stenolicious?

I am a student attending Mark Kislingbury Academy of Court Reporting - Online. I begin school back in 2008 as a full-time student at the Court Reporting Institute of Houston on ground. I went from 0-80 wpm in eight months.

My mother-in-law became very ill and my husband and I dropped everything and moved 1600+ miles away from our home to help with the rehabilitation of my mother-in-law. I then enrolled in classes online at the College of Court Reporting. All was well. I had a great schedule for myself. Then I needed to earn some money and had to work full-time.

I returned home, only to struggle in school. I ran out of financial aid money, and school was halted.

God has made a way for me now, and I am attending school, online, full time. This is a journey that I have begun and I am determined to reach my summit, with help from God and the love, support, and prayers of my family.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hello, everyone.  My life as a student has been flipped, turned upside down since my last blog.  My husband and I fostered then adopted five girls, who keep us super busy; and we a currently fostering our only little boy, who is 10 months old.

I was forced to leave school for a while, but God had blessed me to be able to return to school and work toward my certification.

Due to my leave, my speed dropped tremendously.  And trying to practice with 6 children, ranging from eight years to 10 months take away from my dedicated practice time.  But yet I push on.  There is light at the end of the tunnel for me and my now large family.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stenolicious Monthly Phrases

~was

and he was SKPEFS
and I was SKPEUFS
and was SKP-FS
and you was SKPUFS
as I was S*EUFS
before he was BREFS
I was EUFS
if he was TPEFS
if i was TPEUFS
if you was TPUFS
it was T-FS
she was SHEFS
which I was KHEUFS
when I was WHEUFS
where I was WREUFS
whether he was WHREFS
who was WHOFS
you was UFS

Words of Encouragement

Jesus said, "Don't cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to my Father. Go to my brothers a tell them, 'I ascend to my Father and you Father, my God and your God.'"

What Theory do you use?