Who is Stenolicious?

I am a student attending Mark Kislingbury Academy of Court Reporting - Online. I begin school back in 2008 as a full-time student at the Court Reporting Institute of Houston on ground. I went from 0-80 wpm in eight months.

My mother-in-law became very ill and my husband and I dropped everything and moved 1600+ miles away from our home to help with the rehabilitation of my mother-in-law. I then enrolled in classes online at the College of Court Reporting. All was well. I had a great schedule for myself. Then I needed to earn some money and had to work full-time.

I returned home, only to struggle in school. I ran out of financial aid money, and school was halted.

God has made a way for me now, and I am attending school, online, full time. This is a journey that I have begun and I am determined to reach my summit, with help from God and the love, support, and prayers of my family.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Time has past by so quickly.  I have moved back to my hometown with my husband, his sister, and his mother.  I have stressed out so much and I been trying my best to stay on this school roller coaster. 

I am slowly progressing in school; that's only because of the move, new job, and in-laws.  However, I am determined to finish this race which I started.  I will not allow anyone to break me or hold me back.  This has been a journey that I know I CAN accomplish and I WILL accomplish.

2 comments:

  1. You GOT this girl! We all have things to deal with while in school.. that's life. It's so great that you have such a positive outlook on it, though. THAT is what will get you through it! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can and I think you will. Life's like that I hope that you can share more of your blogs soon, my Arizona court reporter friends is glad that they have seen your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Stenolicious Monthly Phrases

~was

and he was SKPEFS
and I was SKPEUFS
and was SKP-FS
and you was SKPUFS
as I was S*EUFS
before he was BREFS
I was EUFS
if he was TPEFS
if i was TPEUFS
if you was TPUFS
it was T-FS
she was SHEFS
which I was KHEUFS
when I was WHEUFS
where I was WREUFS
whether he was WHREFS
who was WHOFS
you was UFS

Words of Encouragement

Jesus said, "Don't cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to my Father. Go to my brothers a tell them, 'I ascend to my Father and you Father, my God and your God.'"

What Theory do you use?